Tuesday, July 28, 2009

racial harmony day

Last week was racial harmony day. For starters,we done henna art,watched some traditional wedding in Singapore featuring the teachers in my school. For the henna art,Hao Yu drew a cresent moon,Keng Swee drew some design on his hand,Vicent drew a ghost but he kinda hit the wall and smudge it so he got a next to useless doodle on his hand. I drew a smiley on my hand.
First,we watched the weddings which was about the funniest video we had watched featuring some teachers in the school. Next we watched a "very touching story" about an old lady and a couple. At first,I wondered if it was touching enough to make someone cry. After the video,I was convinced that it was boring enough to make me sleep.
Lastly,we went for a food fair which I did not attend,more interested in the punishment if i came in late for chinese lesson.

No comments: